Bloomington Family Dental requests payment at the time services are rendered. We accept American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard and Visa. As a courtesy to our patients with private care dental insurance, we will bill the insurance company. We will estimate the portion not covered by insurance and request payment for that portion at the time of service.
Esthetic and restorative dentistry are excellent investments in an individual's well-being. We firmly believe that financial considerations should not be an obstacle in obtaining the treatment you desire. We are sensitive to the fact that each patient has different needs and have several payment options available so that treatment is accessible to everyone. All financial discussions and arrangements are kept strictly confidential.
- Most insurance plans are accepted. If you are covered by a dental insurance plan, we will gladly file your insurance forms for you with a request to have the benefits assigned to the office.
- Estimated co-payments are required at the time of service.
- If the insurance company does not pay within 60 days of when the service was rendered, we reserve the right to request payment in full for services from the patient.
- If the insurance company pays the patient directly, then we reserve the right to request payment in full at the time services are rendered.
CareCredit for dental procedures
We’re pleased to offer our patients CareCredit, North America’s leader in patient payment plans. CareCredit lets you begin your treatment immediately – then pay for it during a six month window with low monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget.
Your healthcare credit card.
CareCredit is the credit card exclusively for healthcare services. With no up-front costs and no pre-payment penalties, CareCredit lets you pay over time and frees up cash and credit cards for the other things you want or need. CareCredit offers low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including dental treatments. Plus, you can use your card again and again to pay for additional treatment for yourself or family members in any CareCredit practice.
- Low minimum monthly payments
- No up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties
Learn more by visiting CareCredit.com or contacting our office. Ready to apply? Apply online for your CareCredit card today.